Canoga Park, CA (December 1, 2016) Canyon Trails Assisted Living and Memory Care, formerly known as Topanga Park Retirement Living, recently hosted a public event and ribbon cutting to celebrate new ownership and management and unveil its stunning redesigned community. DiNapoli Capital Partners purchased the property in 2015 and invested $3.9 million in renovations and selected management company Integral Senior Living (ISL) to provide outstanding care and services to residents.
At the event, guests enjoyed tours of the newly renovated community, live music as well as refreshments and appetizers.
Canyon Trails Assisted Living and Memory Care has undergone a stunning renovation, modernizing the community including major enhancements to the exterior, common spaces, outdoor areas and private suites. Other improvements updated mechanical equipment, life safety systems and new technology. The community offers suites in both assisted living and secured memory care. Key aspects of the remodel include:
- Beautiful brand new landscaping surrounding the property and complementing the residents’ spacious outdoor patios.
- Renovation of the 90 loft-like suites (each with private balconies).
- The Vibrant Life program offers daily activities to enrich and stimulate residents’ bodies and minds.
- “Dining by Design” in newly refurbished dining rooms
- Weekly live entertainment in beautifully designed activity rooms
- A brand new Bistro where residents can enjoy games, social interaction, read a book and enjoy freshly brewed coffee with chef prepared snacks.
- The location is just 1.5 miles from Westfield Topanga & The Village and is just minutes from world class shopping, dining, entertainment and healthcare options.
Other services and amenities provided include:
- 24/7 staffing with personal pendant system – peace of mind knowing someone is close by
- Intriguing educational programs – continued lifelong learning
- Local transportation – frees up families’ schedules
- Personalized Care Plan based on Individual Needs –individualized way of life
- Medication Management Available – right medication at the right time
- Activities Program – multiple choices left up to you
Canyon Trails offers 90 assisted living and memory care suites. Canyon Trails is located in the heart of LA’s San Fernando Valley at 7945 Topanga Canyon Blvd., Canoga Park, CA 91304. The phone number is 818-716-9900.
About Canyon Trails Assisted Living and Memory Care
Canyon Trails provides the finest in assisted living and memory care options for residents. Located in Canoga Park, California, the expertly trained staff provides residents with the highest standards of senior care services. It is operated by Integral Senior Living, which manages independent living, assisted living, and memory care properties across the country. ISL is founded on a care philosophy that fosters dignity and respect for residents and promotes their independence and individuality. DiNapoli Capital Partners, a real estate firm with offices in California and Utah, owns residential and commercial properties as well as hotels and assisted living communities throughout the western US. For more information call 818-716-9900 or visit http://canyontrailsseniorliving.com. License #197608998.