Here at Integral Senior Living, we’re so excited to finally be moving toward spring. The thought of being able to spend more time outside is like a breath of fresh air!
Here are a few ideas for activities you and your family and friends can do outside this spring, while staying safe and socially distanced.
- Outdoor wine tasting picnic – Have each person bring a bottle of wine for the group to try. Have the host hide the bottles and pour samples for everyone, then ask guests to guess which sample came from which bottle.
- Art – Create a masterpiece with chalk on your sidewalk for the neighborhood to see, or bring the supplies outside to paint a beautiful picture to hang in your apartment.
- Charades – This game is fun indoors and outdoors. Spice it up by adding different rounds, like a round where you can only use one word, or a round where you can only make noises that aren’t words.
- Talent show – Put on a show and let everyone see what special hidden talents you have. Sing a song, dance, play an instrument, recite a poem or anything else you have up your sleeve!
- Go birdwatching – Choose a few birds that frequent the areas where you live, and make a list of the ones you want to find. You could even have a competition with your friends and try to find them all first!
Need more ideas for socially distanced activities? Give the Vibrant LifeⓇ director at your or your loved one’s community a call!