Knoxville, TN (August 2017) The Pointe at Lifespring, a new assisted living and memory care community is celebrating its grand opening with an open for everyone to attend. At the
Seas the Day event, guests will have the opportunity to tour the community while enjoying food, beverages, and entertainment and to hear Mayor Tim Burchett speak. Affiliates of Dallas-based Meridian Realty Advisors, L.P. are the owner and developer of the community and it’s managed by Integral Senior Living (ISL).
Grand Opening Event Details:
Event Theme: Seas the Day
When: Tuesday, August 29, 2017 at 5:00 pm
Where: The Point at Lifespring
4371 Lifespring Lane, Knoxville, TN 37918
RSVP by August 28 to 865-687-5353
Nestled on a picturesque country ridge in northeast Knoxville, Tennessee, The Pointe at Lifespring offers seniors and their families the utmost in vibrant and comfortable living. With the latest and most innovative concepts and technologies in senior living, residents receive personalized attention, ensuring confidence and constant peace of mind. The location provides for easy access to local hospitals and other healthcare providers, as well as shopping and dining. Situated off Washington Pike in Northeast Knoxville, the community is nestled into the hill with stunning Tennessee views. Overall The Pointe at Lifespring offers 68 beautifully finished apartments, featuring 40 assisted living and 28 memory care including studio, one and two bedroom suites.
Key features of The Pointe at Lifespring
- Highly trained and compassionate staff – peace of mind day & night
- Plantation- style architecture, with sunset views
- Physical, spiritual and social wellness- whole person well-being
- Spacious Suites-Studios, One, and Two- bedroom options
- Vibrant Life Program- Nurturing an overall well-being and meaningful social connections
- Dining by Design at The Spring House Grille– Featuring healthy resident favorites with a local flare
- Personalized Care Plans- Customized to resident preferences
- Family participation & partnership- continued bonding with loved ones and team members
- The Peake Fitness Center– Maintain a healthy, energized lifestyle
- The Hilltop Salon– Look your best, conveniently!
- The Oasis Bistro Café– coffee and conversation with friends
- Full-time concierge- Information from a friendly face
- Local transportation- Special trips & appointments
- Weekly housekeeping and laundry- hassle free lifestyle
- Story of a Lifetime Assessment- life achievements matter
- Beautiful courtyard, outdoor dining & garden areas- relax & enjoy the fresh air
- Pet-friendly- because best friend’s may have fur!
Utilities included- no more surprising